State Bank of India FASTAG a electronic tag which works a Radio Frequency Identification for making toll payments automatically from FASTAG wallet. FASTAG fixed on widescreen of vehicle and enables to cross toll plazas, without waste of time and without stopping for cash transactions. FASTAG will be purchased from Tag issuers and tag linked to prepaid account, if any need to recharge tag as per requirement.
SBI FASTAG BENEFITS
- Save time to pass via toll gate booth every time.
- Save fuel minimizing the waiting time.
- Save money
- 7.5% cash back all NHAI toll plazas
- Easy recharge at any where
- Every transaction SMS alerts provided
HOW TO REGISTER & APPLY SBI FAST TAG
- Open official website onlinesbi.com for internet banking application form
- Enter login details
- Search SBI fast tag
- Enter purchase button
- Enter vehicle type
- Enter communication address
- Enter amount
- Enter submit button
- Pay amount through debit card or credit card.
- Download kyc document
- Fill application from on your own and submit with signed copies of all ID proofs
- Submit near SBI branch
- Submit valid documents like aadhar card or voter id
- SBI FASTAG will be delivered with your home address within 12 days.
Steps to Recharge SBI Fastag online:
- Go to official website
- Enter login details like userid and password
- After login click recharge button
- Enter recharge amount
- Click recharge now button
- Pay amount through net banking or debit card
SBI FASTAG has been recharged.
SBI FASTAG CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
If any customer facing any problems like for applying SBI fast tag, recharge problems, not received FASTAG in time etc. Customer will call to 1800 110 0183 for rectification above problems.
If any one facing following problems at cross toll plaza, NHAI launched help line number to rectify complaints at toll plaza level. help line number is 1033. Customer can dial.
Toll plaza not accept Fast tag
Extra amount deducted from FASTAG wallet
Plaza not read fast tag If any other compliant for fast tag.